AMS360print is Kallik’s enterprise labelling solution which extends the reach and benefits of the solution right down to remote factory-floor printers, via a single, tightly integrated platform. Being able to drive quality right across the enterprise supply chain removes a further level of cost, complexity and regulatory risk for in-house and 3rd party manufacturers. It also increases label accuracy – because everything is being driven by the same, single, integrated and connected system.
AMS360print enables printing of approved labels anywhere across the organisation or at pre-agreed third party printers. This eliminates the need for factory print teams to re-produce labelling content and to maintain costly stand-alone databases, PCs and printers. Because everything is managed via the same, single, connected and integrated system, the solution delivers unprecedented traceability across the extended supply chain, simplifying UDI, IDMP and Serialisation compliance.
With Kallik AMS360print, organisations benefit from one comprehensive, unified, cloud-based labelling & artwork management solution which is scalable across newly-acquired facilities, manufacturing divisions and even contract manufacturing sites.
How it works
AMS360’s powerful integrated and automated capabilities ensure that all dynamic templates and labelling content are maintained and version controlled within a secure asset repository. Variable data such as lot number, expiration date and serialisation numbers are pulled down from existing ERP or PLM systems at run time.
The user initiates the label print process through a browser-based print screen, submitting the works order. The solution automatically merges the variable content with approved label artwork and submits it for printing.
Uniquely, Kallik AMS360 combines this user-friendly print capability with stringent quality processes – capturing details of every interaction, the quantities printed and even any volumes of scrapped labels. This offers companies unprecedented traceability across the entire labelling supply chain – because everything is managed via the same, single, connected and integrated system – which is ideal for UDI and serialisation compliance. The combination of labelling functionality with quality procedures not only reduces the risk of non-compliance, it also gives organisations much greater transparency and detailed audit trails on a global scale.
With Kallik AMS360, organisations benefit from one comprehensive, unified, cloud-based labelling & artwork management solution which is scalable across newly-acquired facilities, manufacturing division and even contract manufacturing sites – for all product labelling, packaging, leaflets and marketing collateral.
- Drives out quality across extended supply chains by providing 3rd party print providers and outsourced manufacturing sites with secure access to print ready content
- Powerful integrated capabilities ensure all dynamic templates and labelling content are maintained and version controlled within a secure asset repository
- Provides business users with end-to-end control and transparency across the LAM process, right down to final product label printing
- Automated creation of all barcodes and RFID printing including coding for manufacturing variables such as LOT, expiry date, serialisation numbers, etc. at print run-time
- Integrated workflows and full audit history provides documented evidence of artwork review and approval making it easy to demonstrate compliance with validation and quality processes
- Eliminates wastage by maintaining an exact record of quantities printed, including volumes of scrap labels and can re-print a partial batch on demand
For more information on how to transform your labelling capabilities, contact Kallik at email@example.com or call us on 01827 318 100.