Graphic Services Technician
Kallik is a rapidly growing labelling and artwork management solution provider with an impressive portfolio of customers across heavily regulated industries. In response to the increasing demand we have for our product, we are looking to expand our capabilities in Client Services. We provide a number of professional services to assist clients with system adoption. These are provided by the data migration team whose objective is to reproduce clients artworks within the Kallik Veraciti software as efficiently as possible to onboard the client. The role requires a strong knowledge and demonstrable skills in artwork construction (including image work) both singly and as part of a range.
The Graphic Services Technician will be able to provide functional support and expertise in template creation and image creation and manipulation. This position requires the operative to be skilled in graphics packages such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign. Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel is desirable. The role will require developing a detailed knowledge of Veraciti and template building. Training and support will be provided for this. This role will typically involve the production of artwork elements (Logos, symbols, illustrations and dielines) in a PDF format and uploading to the artwork management system (Veraciti). Production of templates for the automatic generation of artwork within Veraciti, checking of artworks produced, printing of artworks where required and verification of barcodes. Types of artwork produced vary from single colour factory printed labels to commercially printed packaging. Working within a small team you will be required to become involved in all aspects of the migration process in addition to the graphics creation.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Creation and verification of automated artwork templates
- Ability to understand and communicate client requirements
- Ability to review and suggest rationalisation of design elements across a range of artworks
- Develop a deep understanding of Kallik's Veraciti software functionality and application
- Develop a deep understanding of Kallik graphics and migration SOPs.
- Image production
- Ensure work is produced to a consistently high level
- Perform aesthetic checks of Automated artwork samples vs supplied designs/ artworks
- Peer reviews of other team member’s work
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement within the migration approach and methods
- Communicate frequently with the Data Migration Manager on status, highlight risks and issues where required
- Provide regular updates to the Data Migration Manager on migration progress
- Document and communicate enhancement requests and bugs on behalf of the client to Kallik product management
- Take active responsibility for your own professional and continuous development, to enhance your value, worth and productivity for yourself and the Company as a whole.
- Ensure that all hours worked are recorded appropriately within the Company’s time management system.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter detailing what you could bring to the role at [email protected]