● Product Owner / Business Analyst is a key role for Kallik the Product Team and entails
● Defining the Product mico-roadmap inline with the Product Roadmap.
● The Product Roadmap sets the high level strategy and journey for the Product defining which areas of the system will be worked on and when.
● The Product Owner (PO) / BA is the key contact in the Product Team, and liaison between internal, and external stakeholders, and using their high level perspective of the Product Roadmap will define goals, and create the micro-roadmap for the Product in terms of functional user stories.
● The Product Roadmap defines the when, and the high level what, the micro-roadmap defines the detail and functionality.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
Become the Functional goto person for the system
● Create/Update & groom the Product Backlog and Prioritise Needs based on inputs from internal and external stakeholders
▪ Develop the User Story/Feature Vision with input from key internal and external stakeholders.
▪ Build up the most valuable requirements for confirmed roadmap epics ensuring the business can realise the greatest return on engineering investment.
● Anticipating and Understanding Customer Needs
▪ Understand the needs of current customers and prospective customers.
▪ Conduct User Groups with Customers and Stakeholders.
▪ On/off site workshops with Customers
▪ International travel may be required.
● Create feature and solution designs with needed artefacts that enhance Kallik's position in our target market using Agile documentation.
● Groom the Business Requirements to logical functional user stories to be developed by engineering
● Understand the Roadmap and how this impacts the business.
▪ Convey the Product Roadmap, the micro-roadmap, and its components professionally to all parties.
● Acting as a Primary Liaison for the Customers, Strategy Team, and Engineering Team respectively.
● Work with technical team members to understand the viability of requirements and come to agreed implementation designs.
● Invest in and understand the technology used currently, and prospective technologies to be used.
● Assist with the delivery and acceptance of releases to customers.
▪ Sprint Demos
▪ Release Demos including key bug fixes and new functionality.
● Evaluating Product progress at each iteration.
▪ The Engineering team engages an Agile approach to software development, and as such, you will evaluate the delivery items of each Sprint to ensure the progress made is inline with the Sprint goals, and your Product Vision.
● Regular reporting to the VP Global Engineering relating to planned and in progress Epics and User Stories.
● Work with Engineering Manager to prioritize and plan the EPIC/Features in the release
● Resolve Functional queries of the engineering team related to Features in development
● Come up with Business Analysis best practices for Agile and support in implementation of the same
● Work on putting together a product Release Notes for a developed released of the software
● Conduct Demo sessions for Internal/External stakeholders as required
● Creation/Update of Product User guides for customers
● Ensure that all hours worked are recorded appropriately within the Company’s time management system.
● Take active responsibility for your own professional and continuous development, to enhance your value, worth and productivity for yourself and the Company as a whole.
● Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
NB This job description is subject to change as the role developsPerson Specification
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter detailing what you could bring to the role at [email protected]