Sales Development Representative
The Sales Development Representative will play a key role in identifying and qualifying sales leads for Kallik’s international team of sales representatives.
In this position, you will work closely with the sales and marketing teams to implement and expand a lead generation program targeting commercial markets for Life Science opportunities.
For the high achiever, Kallik offers substantial career growth opportunities in sales, business development, and marketing. This is a great position for an eager, ambitious sales representative to get in at an early stage of a new company that is already an international leader.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Generate and/or qualify sales leads within given target markets and select geographic territories.
- Build target contact lists through extensive cold calling and emailing to prospective customers.
- Identify buying process roles (e.g. influencer vs decision-maker) within prospective organizations.
- Engage target contacts through phone calls and/or email communication, convey value-proposition, and assess prospects level of interest.
- Regularly update reporting on every qualified lead together closely with the Sales Team and Technical Sales.
- Create clear documentation of lead generation activities using software tools such as Salesforce.com.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual lead generation targets (e.g. connections made and qualified leads generated).
- The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of previous experience preferably of a high-tech product into traditional markets.
- 3-5 years of technology related sales or business development experience (preferably in a Business Development or Sales Development role)
- Experience in the Life Sciences a plus but not required.
- Experience with CRM.
- An ability to instantly build a rapport with prospects.
- Hunter Mentality, self-starter & motivated.
- Excellent communication and phone skills.
- Comfortable with Google for work technology (Gmail, Docs, and maybe Sheets)
- Excellent follow-up and pipeline management skills.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter detailing what you could bring to the role at [email protected]