As Software Tester at Kallik you will work as part of the tight-knit, world-class internal team that is developing industry-leading software applications that are fit for purpose. Your primary role will be to assure quality of the product, providing customers which include the seventh largest organization in the world, with the best product possible. You will be expected to work in a matrix environment to support the development process and will work collaboratively with product owners, software developers and business analysts. In your role you will maintain consistent standards and approaches throughout the team.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- To be involved in the review of software requirements
- To plan testing following the agreed testing approach and process
- To prepare and maintain test cases/scripts in a manner which will allow effective assurance
- To develop and prepare relevant test quality reports as required
- To test new and amended features and functionality through the execution of test cases/scripts
- To report on defects found and support the resolution and retesting of defects
- To adopt manual and/or automated methods for testing as appropriate
- To plan and perform regression testing of the product
- To support the improvement of testing processes and tools
- To develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of Kallik solutions
- Take active responsibility for your own professional and continuous development, to enhance your value, worth and productivity for yourself and the Company as a whole.
- Ensure that all hours worked are recorded appropriately within the Company’s time management system.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter detailing what you could bring to the role at [email protected]