Kallik is a rapidly growing business with an impressive portfolio of customers across various industries. In response to the increasing demand we have for our product, we are looking to expand our capabilities in Consulting.
A professional client facing position, the Solution Consultant is responsible for a range of software implementation activities designed to achieve a high level of client service and satisfaction during the implementation of Kallik’s labeling and artwork management software, Veraciti. This position requires a high level of independent judgment and decision making throughout the implementation process.
The Solution Consultant is primarily responsible for understanding, detailing and mapping of business needs to the Veraciti platform. The Solution Consultant leads the configuration, demonstration and training of Veraciti and this role will entail hands-on involvement in configuring Veraciti for our customers. The position will also be required to provide post-live support to the client to help ensure a smooth transition to using Veraciti. This role requires a detailed knowledge of Veraciti and training and support will be provided for this.
It is highly desirable for prospective candidates to possess experience in working within the labelling/artwork space, and/or within regulated industries such as medical device and pharmaceutical. The Solution Consultant role requires regular visits to our customers. Frequent international travel is to be expected in this role.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Lead all aspects of implementation for a given customer, delivering in line with Kallik’s standard implementation approach
- Work closely with the project manager to keep the project within the agreed scope and deliver the expected outcomes in line with the statement of work Act as project manager for simple implementation projects
- Develop a deep understanding of Veraciti functionality and application
- Facilitate workshops with customers to understand their requirements in detail
- Understand customers ways of working and business processes and identify how the configuration of Veraciti can be best tailored to meet the customer’s needs
- Apply detailed working knowledge of Veraciti functionality, using best practice expertise to advise customers on the optimum configuration
- Document the target configuration of Veraciti to meet client’s needs
- Configure the customer’s Veraciti site, with assistance from the Kallik Support team
- Demonstrate and showcase the configuration to customers, and updating based on feedback
- Plan and lead the delivery of Veraciti training for customers
- Document and communicate enhancement requests and bugs on behalf of the client to Kallik product management
- Provide early life support to customers after go-live
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement within the standard implementation approach, particularly around reducing the time to complete implementations
- Contribute to the continued improvements to standard implementation materials
- Communicate frequently with the project manager on implementation status, highlight risks and issues where required
- Provide regular updates to senior management on implementation progress
This job description is subject to change as the role developsPerson Specification
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter detailing what you could bring to the role at [email protected]